My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Kinta's Kintama - Jiraiya

Number 3 of the new jiraiya works! This one was out and around a bit before but in super low quality so I never got to really read it, but I gotta say out of all the Jiraiya stories in the collection this one has gotta have the best sex scene in it.  I'll let you read the rest haha Enjoy! I also mixed up Kinta's name for Ginta (which turned out to be his brother's name for maximum confusement who's also only mentioned once through the whole story) Also if you haven't figured it out yet Kintama means balls but I left it untranslated so that the word play made sense.

Professor Makumakuran is up next! You'll be seeing that one this Wednesday if all goes well, sorry for the delay all you patient folks.

5 comments:

  1. YAY OMFG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE FOREVER THANK SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and here I thought you were waiting for Professor Makumakuran since you were complaining about cheaters when Kinta won the poll last time haha.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( i think the link is not working, seems like its trying to connect but never load the link.

    ReplyDelete