My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and the like to all of you guys, as a Christmas gift here's a link to what I've been working on. It's a WIP megaupload archive of everything I've translated sorted by author.  It's taking its sweet time uploading everything so all that's up is part of the Gai Mizuki folder but I plan to fill them all out throughout the following holiday season!

For navigation and use you need to double click on the folders, I don't know what the bandwidth on a free megaupload account is so if this thing dies from popularity we'll have to work something else out haha.  Thanks for all your support guys and I look forward to translating for everyone in the upcoming year! If it says placeholder the folder is probably empty or I'm still uploading all the files related to it. I'm gonna catch up with the requests in the chat from 2 months ago and work up from there.

Also there are plans to actually release something actually NEW before New Years but lets not get too excited now.

Currently Uploaded:
Gai Mizuki
Jiraiya
Kazuhide Ichikawa
Zelolee
Ebisubashi (WIP)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Best wishes & all that jizz!
    Erm, I mean all that JAZZ‼

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says "Files Transfers do not works on Chrome".
    Awwww :c I wanted to download it all xD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. File transfers work just fine as long as you aren't in incognito mode on Chrome Samurotex :) Also there are other browsers like firefox that you can use if needed.

      Delete
    2. LOL. Thanks! Would try tonight :D

      Delete
  3. This is happy news! Thanks so much for continuing. After the file disaster I'm sure a lot of us were thinking it might end up being a permanent hiatus. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this set up is so organized, i love it, awesome change <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Xmas and THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH! So one question, u upload My Hometown Hospitality too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Xmas :3 And happy new Year Leon-kun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. excuse me.. i know this is very late but.. is the link still downloadable?

    ReplyDelete