My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Officially on Hiatus

Okay so I've been going back and forth on this but since I'm going to be going back to school and working soon I probably won't be able to continue translating just for fun at a reasonable speed so I'm just going to put myself as on Hiatus and I'll offically "come back" when everything has cleared up.  As for reuploading thankfully enough it looks like the month and more that Hospitality has been up it hasn't been reported or taken down so that's a good sign so I can continue with that plan. But yeah officially I won't be translating for free on this blog anymore I may post commissions that I do if the commissioner wishes but aside from that you won't be seeing much from me.  Thanks for all the support guys I'll still be around and I am working with BARAdise scanlations on some projects too so there's that too look forward too as well!
(and I still got that Rape story to finish on barachan after all haha)

Once again many thanks to all of your support and well wishes I'm extremely sorry for just going silent for a whole month like that I hope I'll be able to bring you guys more translations in the future :)

5 comments:

  1. It's a sad thing to read but, well. you have to do what you have to do Leon! Good look and I hope you come back to us with your amazing translations sometime (if you can, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leon, Thanks for all the work you've done in the past - best translations ever. Looking forward to more in the future but only when you feel ready to start again. I'll be waiting. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all the great scanlations you've shared. Sorry that we may not be seeing much of you, but when life gets busy, something has to give. Hoping many good things come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad! You did such a good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been around the internet much, so it was a big surprise to see this post. Then again, I totally understand when life gets in a way, sometimes you can't do anything about it.
    So thanks for the awesome work you've gave us all this time, but I'm sure this is NOT goodbye, cause I'm sure someday one day everything will be fine again and you'll return in some way. Wish all the best for your life and your future, and hope you'll have a great smile wherever you go Leon :)
    Looking forward for your comeback haha

    ReplyDelete