My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kid's Return - Takaku Nozomu

The first of the C85 releases that I'll be translating....actually this is the only one that I have that I wanted to translate.  

So it'll be back to Kagura Dance and the like until that changes oh and I'm working on translating a text-only thingy. It's a nice change since the writing has to make up for their being a lack of images so I get to be creative with translating it.  I'm gonna have to update the blog but I'm pretty much back onto schedule releases now but I don't have exact dates set so I guess we'll just go with monthly? But I might have things coming out more than once a month so that's not a set thing.

This is the finale of the series and it ends as expected and not like I would have liked but eh.  2/3 stories didn't even have size difference sex despite having the series start that way so i'd say its a good trade.
As you can see C85s censoring is pretty wacky, even censoring bulges of dicks.

3 comments:

  1. this was fucking stupid

    why did nozumu ruin a great first issue by having a love triangle then it spiral into this.....the main character cheated on him and all the kid can say its if he'll go out with him......really? *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thank you! I've been looking forward to this for months.

    I'm kind of afraid to read it, though. I saw the raw and was like, "what the SHIT?" Something tells me I'll be yelling at my computer when I finally get through this.

    ReplyDelete