My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Kagura Dance - Chapter 05

This chapter is longer than usual, that's because Daisuke fucks two people in this chapter oh boy!  We've all heard my rants so let's just end this story and get on to the good stuff, I think we're halfway through.

I'll be trading off between translating a chapter of this and a chapter of Tsukasa Matsuzaki, so next up is one of those.

3 comments:

  1. aww that ending was really sad ;__;

    yet they're both cheating on each others' boyfriend/wife so.....yea there's that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story is so awesome <3 love this manga

    ReplyDelete
  3. re upload the link please! thank u :)

    ReplyDelete