My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tsukasa Matsuzaki - Unfaithfulness From Two Years Ago P.2 (Ch.7)

It's another chapter of our other troublesome couple.  Funny enough that we have two stories going at the same time with the same kinda issues.  Surprisingly enough though they aren't any worse than Daisuke.  Actually I don't think anyone could surpass Daisuke.

Enjoy! The final chapter will be after another Kagura Dance.

1 comment:

  1. The file is missing can't download. Please fix it. I would very much like to read it.

    ReplyDelete