My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tsukasa Matsuzaki - Unfaithfulness From Two Years Ago P.3 Final (Ch.8)

Hey its the last part of that thing I said I'd do some time ago.
Next will be another thing that I said I'd do some time ago.

Actually next will be the fixed gai mizuki v2 and then actual new things.  Cleaning the afterword is going to be interesting, I don't know how that will turn it out.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I hope you'll do the rest of this series. :)

    ReplyDelete