My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Dangerous Relationship - Chapter 4

It's the super belated Chapter 4! Literally started working on this a year ago wow, but we're back that's good.

4 comments:

  1. When is chapter 5 going to be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you know if chapter 5 is out yet?
      i loved all four chapters and cant wait too see more !!!

      Delete
  2. Could you reupload 1-3? Because those are down.

    ReplyDelete