My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Men's Scrimmage - Moritake

It's this thing, this is done.  This one was a doozy and thankfully I had a trust cleaner to make it less of a handful.

I have another release ready that noda gaku thing I said I'd do almost a year ago? It was a long time, anyways that's back in session because I have a typesetting on board for it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for today releases, A night full of muscles, Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It say the download doesn't exist anymore don't know whats wrong.

    ReplyDelete