My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I Hate My Boss - Banjaku

Another Banjaku work, this one I remember seeing translated months ago but couldn't find it again...
So I just translated it anyways!
There are two other Banjaku works left after this and the next chapter to Dangerous Relationship.

Takaku Nozomu's other thing is also being worked on during all of this and should be out mid decemberish as usual.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the first story of Ikareru Otoko Flower, I love this author short stories, Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete