My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nokoshibito ch.02 - ZIN

The second chapter to Nokoshibto, figured I'd give you guys a real release since I posted that thing I said I'd translate for the holiday request up on myreadingmanga instead of my blog.
(You can download it here if you don't want to read it on their site)


I think it's the 3rd  (or 4th?) chapter of this that's actually in Chinese but really nothing happens with the plot of this manga except for the last 2 chapters.  It just kinda wanders about repeating the vague memories/flashback thing.  So I'm pretty sure you're not missing much.  If we find JP scans or a Chinese-ENG translator wants to pick up that chapter the RAWs are also over at myreadingmanga.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment