My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Nokoshibito Chapter 1 - ZIN

This story is a bit on the fence bara-wise, at least for the oh so holy standards I try and uphold on my blog.   But all that nonsense aside its story is somewhat interesting.

It's a 6 part series so it'll be with us for a few weeks (maybe shorter?)

3 comments:

  1. I read Hide out from Zin and I liked it a lot, so thanks for this tittle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's 10 or 7 chapters. Or so I've heard, but right now i saw 7 chapters here

    http://myreadingmanga.info/nokoshibito-zin-jp/

    ReplyDelete