My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Nokoshibito Ch.5 - Zin

The 2nd to last chapter!  Also I mistranslated the monk's name in earlier chapters, it's supposed to be Morio.

The archive link got taken down but all the files are no there I'll have the link fixed soon.  Have to move the files around to an archive that still 'exists'.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for today and yesterday releases, I really like Zin and Naop was a great find ;)
    Thanks a thousand

    ReplyDelete