My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Nokoshibito Ch.6(Final) - Zin

And that's the end of this series!
There are some bonus chapters that were added in the compilation book for this but those are in Chinese.

Whether those will be translated and released here remains to be seen but isn't outside the realm of possibility.

In other news I'll be making a post this weekend on how I'll do requests orders etc.  Oh and I'll be finishing off the last of the Jiraiya works I had left next week.

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. what a cute ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I loved this manga :)
    I hope you found someone to translate the extras too
    Thanks a thousand :*************

    ReplyDelete