My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hey! Old Man! - TMatsu

Goal Met
Thank you! Look forward to it being translated within a week.

Hey everyone T.Matsu released this pretty good looking doujinshi out on digiket and I'd like to translate it.
Unfortunately I don't have my own copy or enough digiket bucks to buy it but I'd like to.
So I'm going to open up a donation goal to buy a copy of this so that I can release a translated version of this to the rest of you.
The minimum about of bitcash you can buy from is $30 dollars worth (2600yen) also the manga that I'll be translating is 64 pages long (probably around 55~58 pages of actual text though. Also the other option is if someone can share a copy of it I'll just close this donation down and get to work on translating it. I'll refund any donations sent within that time period as well.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I couldn't find this in the archive, where is the link for this?

    ReplyDelete