My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Takaku Nozomu - That Summer's Most Relaxing Sea

And...I finished this in one day? Wow.
I like this streaming thing it convinces me to be actually productive since people are watching haha...

I'll update the blog for when my stream is online enjoy this for now.

2 comments:

  1. Haaaa, the good ol' days of the /daily/ bara translations ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dlsite.com/gay-eng/work/=/product_id/RE168302.html ♡

    ReplyDelete