My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Moonlight - Shunpei Nakata

So fun fact this is one of the notorious cypher guarded things Nakata sells on digiket.  I don't know how to crack the pdf files I just found a stupid workaround using screen-capture with OBS.  It's really stupid because it maxes out the image size at your monitors resolution making the images lower quality but w/e where there's a will there's a way.

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3

3 comments:

  1. try http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ been using it a lot for older low resolution images.It up-scales and removes the noise if you do it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't the new version of this (I think it's a multiple series, and part of Shunpei's hi-res versions) has other storylines as well? Like their other officemates doing it? And the characters growing old (no spoilers though). Hope you can translate that as well,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samples of the additional storyline is on this link:

    http://baramangaonline.com/chi-shunpei-nakata-中田春平-奔走在夜月下的狼/

    ReplyDelete