My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Brave Lover 2 - Zelolee

An oldie but a goodie,a shame he hasn't continued the series past #3.

Fun fact, For 1-2 pages of this story our main character Taiga becomes a muscle-chub.  Then he gets his six pack back like nothing happened.

From what I understand the artists/writer of this is actually Chinese and is translating it into Japanese.  At first it wasn't very obvious aside from a few strange oddities in grammar and the overall lack of SFX.
But it becomes very obvious in the 3rd one....

No comments:

Post a Comment