My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, June 20, 2016

The CEO's Toy - Jiraiya

I forgot why I had the title of this is Charaku but that was wrong.  I never bothered to double check it until now when I actually translated the entire story.
That's all for the Jiraiya translations, next on the list is Gai Mizuki's Easy Rider.  I'm planning on another stream tomorrow morning as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leon, that's probably because of me ehy it's Chakaru. I extracted this a while back from a GG comic. Anyway, thanks for translating more of Jiraiya's work! You just made my day. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete