My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

[REQUEST] Toro the Crybaby - Jiraiya

Another one from Jiraiya.  This one has some references to political stuff and rights movements back in the 60/70s.  I left the details out since a lot of it wasn't specifically spelled out in the story.  But it concerns gay rights as well as other movements as well as the prosecution for people who believed/practiced them.

Next translation is going to be Hanafubuki - 1 more CM

4 comments: