My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Masamune Kokichi - Matsu no Ma 1

Sequel to Class Reunion from Matsuzaki I did some while back and a one-shot by Takeshi Matsu.

I translated this live on my stream(the link to it is at the top of my blog), I'll be translating #2 on stream the next few days so tune in if you want to watch. I usually stream from 13:00 PST to 18:00. and then from 22:00 until super-late.

No comments:

Post a Comment